WHAT YOU WILL FIND ON PERFORMANCE QUEST FITNESS & ATHLETICS' BLOG

A collection of websites, articles, blog posts, videos, comments, studies, etc. from other forerunners in the areas of performance that will be covered, along with my own rants, raves, thoughts and ideas about selected topics. Also this blog serves as a showcase of the accomplishments and achievements of the hard-working athletes of Performance Quest Fitness & Athletics.

Monday, April 16, 2012

The Paleo Diet: How Do I Convince Someone To Try It?

TUESDAY, APRIL 17TH, 2012
Open Class 4:30pm / 5:30pm

This blog post on Robb Wolf's website is all to resounding of how I've begun to sound these days. In fact, just this last weekend I had virtually the same discussion, word-for-word, with my mom regarding my grandpa and his RA. You'll see this part under the "Be Here Now" portion of the blog post.


Coach Justin
PerformanceQuestFitness@gmail.com

1 comment: