WHAT YOU WILL FIND ON PERFORMANCE QUEST FITNESS & ATHLETICS' BLOG

A collection of websites, articles, blog posts, videos, comments, studies, etc. from other forerunners in the areas of performance that will be covered, along with my own rants, raves, thoughts and ideas about selected topics. Also this blog serves as a showcase of the accomplishments and achievements of the hard-working athletes of Performance Quest Fitness & Athletics.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

SIGN UP NOW!!!

THURSDAY, MAY 31ST, 2012
No Classes

There will be no classes today as I prepare to give my "Eat To Perform" workshop with Doc. Rob Smith tonight at 7:30pm. Please register and attend this workshop in place of CrossFit training for today. Thank you and I'm looking forward to seeing you tonight.


Coach Justin
PerformanceQuestFitness@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.
    Athletic Quest

    ReplyDelete