WHAT YOU WILL FIND ON PERFORMANCE QUEST FITNESS & ATHLETICS' BLOG

A collection of websites, articles, blog posts, videos, comments, studies, etc. from other forerunners in the areas of performance that will be covered, along with my own rants, raves, thoughts and ideas about selected topics. Also this blog serves as a showcase of the accomplishments and achievements of the hard-working athletes of Performance Quest Fitness & Athletics.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How Much Weight Should I Use?

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 1ST, 2011

Open Class 9:00am / 11:00am / 3:00pm / 4:00pm


NOTE: I will be filling in for the CrossFit Redding Coaches for the remainder of this week as Redding Barbell/CrossFit Redding's own Hailee Lollar will be traveling to Mobile, Alabama with Coach Bryan to compete in the American Open! For more on Hailee click HERE. The 9:00am / 11:00am and 3:00pm classes will be the CrossFit Redding classes that may or may not involve running, kettlebell swings and pull-ups...and the 4:00pm class will be a regular Performance Quest class.

If you've ever come into a workout with me before and asked the question, "How much weight should I use," and were met with a blank stare or a reply such as, "You tell me," this article is for you. HOW MUCH WEIGHT SHOULD I USE?


Coach Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment