WHAT YOU WILL FIND ON PERFORMANCE QUEST FITNESS & ATHLETICS' BLOG

A collection of websites, articles, blog posts, videos, comments, studies, etc. from other forerunners in the areas of performance that will be covered, along with my own rants, raves, thoughts and ideas about selected topics. Also this blog serves as a showcase of the accomplishments and achievements of the hard-working athletes of Performance Quest Fitness & Athletics.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Meal Management Theory

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 21ST, 2011

Open Class 5:30pm

Alright...I had the best of intentions to pick back up with the nutrition posts but after reading this article today I had to share it with you.

MEAL MANAGEMENT THEORY

Also wanted to say thank you for your questions and comments regarding the nutrition posts. I didn't know how well this stuff would take but you all seem to be interested and that is encouraging to me.

Coach Justin
PerformanceQuestFitness@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment