WHAT YOU WILL FIND ON PERFORMANCE QUEST FITNESS & ATHLETICS' BLOG

A collection of websites, articles, blog posts, videos, comments, studies, etc. from other forerunners in the areas of performance that will be covered, along with my own rants, raves, thoughts and ideas about selected topics. Also this blog serves as a showcase of the accomplishments and achievements of the hard-working athletes of Performance Quest Fitness & Athletics.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Washboard Abs On A High-Fat Diet, No Ab Workouts And No Cardio?

FRIDAY, MARCH 9TH, 2012

Open Class 4:30pm / 5:30pm


I had a conversation today with several of my new, young, aspiring CrossFit athletes about how to get abs and of course my first reaction was to talk about diet. Not only until I had briefly covered the diet portion of this question did I begin to talk about developing abdominal strength and definition. Of course this was quite the "overshare" of an answer for what these particular athletes wanted but I am just the messenger. I don't write the rules.


This blog post from Mark's Daily Apple outlines our conversation virtually ver-batum...WASHBOARD ABS ON A HIGH-FAT DIET, NO AB WORKOUTS AND NO CARDIO?
Coach Justin
PerformanceQuestFitness@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment