WHAT YOU WILL FIND ON PERFORMANCE QUEST FITNESS & ATHLETICS' BLOG

A collection of websites, articles, blog posts, videos, comments, studies, etc. from other forerunners in the areas of performance that will be covered, along with my own rants, raves, thoughts and ideas about selected topics. Also this blog serves as a showcase of the accomplishments and achievements of the hard-working athletes of Performance Quest Fitness & Athletics.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Sports Drinks As Damaging As Soda?

TUESDAY, JULY 20TH, 2010
9am / 10am / 2:30pm / 7:30pm

Make sure that you check out my July schedule in advance for the end of this week as well as for the beginning of next week.

July Schedule

Many of you have asked me the reasons why I don't recommend drinking "Sports Drinks" and I have given you my answers. However, for whatever reason (I don't know whether you don't believe me or don't understand the absolute importance of cutting "crap foods" out of your diet) I still see a number of my athletes sipping this poisonous, colorful ooze. For those of you who still drink Gatorade, Vitamin Water, Propel, Powerade or any other "Sports Drink" please cruiz on over to this article for more information on why they aren't helping you at all. "Is This Popular Sports Drink As Damaging As Coca-Cola"

Coach-Less-Than-1-%-Of-Those-Who-Use-Sports-Drinks-Actually-Benefit-From-Them-Justin
PerformanceQuestFitness@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment