WHAT YOU WILL FIND ON PERFORMANCE QUEST FITNESS & ATHLETICS' BLOG

A collection of websites, articles, blog posts, videos, comments, studies, etc. from other forerunners in the areas of performance that will be covered, along with my own rants, raves, thoughts and ideas about selected topics. Also this blog serves as a showcase of the accomplishments and achievements of the hard-working athletes of Performance Quest Fitness & Athletics.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

WEDNESDAY, JULY 7TH, 2010
9am / 10am / 2:30pm / 7:30pm
Click Image to Enlarger

Before you completely decide for yourself what our mental wherewithall might be, I guess it's only fair that I give you a complete view of the full spectrum of "craziness" that takes part in our mentally disordered lives. Compare to the pictures from Friday's post (July 2nd), "Choosing Healthy Foods Now Called a Mental Disorder."

Coach Justin
PerformanceQuestFitness@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. There are so many favorites in that collage. :) Mom with her tongue out was perfect and she did that because she didn't want me taking her picture...nice touch to post it on the internet. We are a weird little group, aren't we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you guys know, the pukie character. Thas me, I know, I know. Many have tried but few have succeeded. I also star in films such as the filfest preview trailer or others like Every Second Counts.

    Jake

    ReplyDelete