WHAT YOU WILL FIND ON PERFORMANCE QUEST FITNESS & ATHLETICS' BLOG

A collection of websites, articles, blog posts, videos, comments, studies, etc. from other forerunners in the areas of performance that will be covered, along with my own rants, raves, thoughts and ideas about selected topics. Also this blog serves as a showcase of the accomplishments and achievements of the hard-working athletes of Performance Quest Fitness & Athletics.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 15TH, 2010
6:30pm

NOTE: There will be no class this Friday

With finals week upon me and my first test tomorrow I've been studying like a madman. I know, I know, big sigh for me right? Anyways, this means that I have to have something to keep me sane and Coach Rip seems to be the anecdote. Since we had a brief discussion about gloves at class last night I thought it fitting to inject Rippetoe's take on the matter...

"The only legitimate use for a glove is to cover an injury... A desire to prevent callous formation (possibly so as to not snag one's pantyhose) does not constitute a legitimate use."
-Coach Rippetoe

Don't like that one? Try this one on for size...

"If you insist on wearing gloves, make sure they match your purse."
-Coach Rippetoe
Coach Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment