WHAT YOU WILL FIND ON PERFORMANCE QUEST FITNESS & ATHLETICS' BLOG

A collection of websites, articles, blog posts, videos, comments, studies, etc. from other forerunners in the areas of performance that will be covered, along with my own rants, raves, thoughts and ideas about selected topics. Also this blog serves as a showcase of the accomplishments and achievements of the hard-working athletes of Performance Quest Fitness & Athletics.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Attackin The Rep...Again!

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 20TH, 2011

Open Class 5:30pm / 6:30pm

Athena Class 3:30pm


A couple o' months ago I copied a post from the website 70's Big called, "Attacking the Rep". Even though I posted this only a short time ago I find it extremely pertinent at the moment to cover this concept again. Here's the deal...READ IT and WATCH THE VIDEO!

I don't know how to make myself more clear here. DO IT!

What's that you say?... Talk to the hand you say?...

I mean...C'mon ma'am. Just give it a go through. It's like less than 5 minutes and it has the motivational properties intwined so greatly within that your squat is likely to double during your next 3x5!


Well maybe that's a bit presumptuous but it certainly can't hurt...unless of course you don't read it - in which case, when asked if you've read and responded to said question with a defiant "NO", I reserve the right to bring upon you severe, everlasting hurt that will only make you want to do nothing more than go home and READ THE FRIGGIN' ARTICLE!


And if you think I'm not talking to you...YOU'RE WRONG!


Coach Justin PerformanceQuestFitness@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment