WHAT YOU WILL FIND ON PERFORMANCE QUEST FITNESS & ATHLETICS' BLOG

A collection of websites, articles, blog posts, videos, comments, studies, etc. from other forerunners in the areas of performance that will be covered, along with my own rants, raves, thoughts and ideas about selected topics. Also this blog serves as a showcase of the accomplishments and achievements of the hard-working athletes of Performance Quest Fitness & Athletics.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas And Thank You

MONDAY, DECEMBER 26TH, 2011

Open Class 5:00pm / 6:00pm

Athena Class 3:30pm


This Christmas I received about the best gift I think I could've from many of you. A couple of months ago my wonderful sister began putting together a collection of quotes and testimonials from as many of my athletes (past and present) that she could get her hands on. She then paired these awesome words with a bunch of the pictures that I've taken of many of you throughout the years and threw them together into an amazing scrapbook.


I can't begin to tell you how much what you said meant to me. My sister gave me the book Tuesday night and I have read through it every night so far. Reading what you wrote is truly inspiring to me and pushes me to be better at what I do. I don't know how to thank all of you enough for this incredible gift.


If you want to see the scrapbook I'll bring it to the gym with me and you're more than welcome to show up to class early and take a look at it.


For those of you who didn't get to have your quotes put into the book I would still love to get them from you as soon as possible. I would like to keep continually adding them as I get them.


Sincerely, thank you. And thank you Sara. What a great idea!


Additionally, my brother came up with an awesome idea and made me a gift of his own. Check out what I'll be practicing on when I get home from now on:
Coach Justin
PerformanceQuestFitness@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment