WHAT YOU WILL FIND ON PERFORMANCE QUEST FITNESS & ATHLETICS' BLOG

A collection of websites, articles, blog posts, videos, comments, studies, etc. from other forerunners in the areas of performance that will be covered, along with my own rants, raves, thoughts and ideas about selected topics. Also this blog serves as a showcase of the accomplishments and achievements of the hard-working athletes of Performance Quest Fitness & Athletics.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Bloody Aftermath

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 25TH, 2012

Open Class 9:30am / 2:30pm


NOTE: I will be at the gym at 2:00pm for anyone who wants me to judge their workout (Click link and see below for details). It is only 7 minutes in its entirety so if you show up by 2:00pm I will be able to get you in before class at 2:30pm. If you are not able to make it by 2:00pm and still want to do the workout then show up right after class at 3:30pm or text me and let me know what time works best for you and we will see what we can work out.
Congratulations to those Performance Quest Athletes that have already signed up and posted their scores for the first CrossFit Games Sectionals workout. I wasn't able to conjure up any pictures of the athletes in the heat of battle because I was their judge for the workout but I was able to capture the aftermath of at least one of them.

Performance Quest Fitness & Athletic's intern, Aaron, pushed himself to the limit and posted an impressive score of 103 burpees in 7 minutes! As Aaron found out, a good score does not come without a cost...
Brock and Chad also posted scores yesterday, each at 77 reps for the workout. Way to go guys. I can't tell you how much your efforts toward your own goals as well as those of Team CrossFit Redding mean to me. All of your scores will help us make it to the regional round of competition.

For those of you who've not signed up yet it's not too late! If you're interested in competing you have until Sunday at 5:00pm to register, complete your workout and submit your score. I will be at the gym Sunday for you to do workout 12.1 if you are not able to make it Saturday.

To register for the CrossFit Sectionals Workouts go to the CrossFit Games Website and click on the red "Sign In" link on the top right hand side of the page.

Coach Justin
PerformanceQuestFitness@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment