WHAT YOU WILL FIND ON PERFORMANCE QUEST FITNESS & ATHLETICS' BLOG

A collection of websites, articles, blog posts, videos, comments, studies, etc. from other forerunners in the areas of performance that will be covered, along with my own rants, raves, thoughts and ideas about selected topics. Also this blog serves as a showcase of the accomplishments and achievements of the hard-working athletes of Performance Quest Fitness & Athletics.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Can You Imagine!!!

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7TH, 2012

Open Class 3:00pm / 5:30pm / 6:30pm


NOTE: Wednesday will be the last day this week that I will be holding class as I am leaving town for a week early Thursday morning. I will be returning to the gym Friday (February 17th) to coach classes. In the meantime you WILL attend coach Jordan's olympic lifting class this Saturday at 9am and again next Wednesday at 5:30pm. If these are absolutely not possibilities for you and they are times that you could not normally take my classes then you WILL attend one of his daily barbell classes. A full schedule of times can be viewed here... http://www.crossfitredding.com/. Previously, when I have had to cancel my classes Jordan and I have offered this no one has attended. This time this WILL NOT be the case. It is curious to me how you seem to be healthy virtually all year long until I go out of town and then when I do you can't make it to Jordan's class because you are all sick...ALL OF YOU!!! Really? Needless to say, I WILL NOT be accepting excuses this time. Training does not stop simply because I am not there. And, oh yeah, bring $10 each time you go to an Oly Class or Barbell Class and pay the man.

Now that we got that outta' the way. Check it. This is one of my favorite websites (if you couldn't already tell by the frequency with which I post videos from it and the fact that it's my top favorite link over there on the right...). www.mobilitywod.com is revamping their website withing the next week or so to include a multitude of new options for you to better take care of yourself. Can you imagine! Mobility Wod getting better! If only you could see the excitement on my face right now! Don't ignore the excessive use of exclamation points here folks!!! This is a big deal!!!!!!

Here's the MobilityWod video of the day and the link (Mobility Wod - Episode 365) so you can go ahead and read the 11 lessons that K-Star (the founder and operator of the website) has learned over the past year. All 11 lessons are incredibly valuable. My favorites are #'s 4, 6, 8 and 9. What are yours?

Coach Justin
PerformanceQuestFitness@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment