WHAT YOU WILL FIND ON PERFORMANCE QUEST FITNESS & ATHLETICS' BLOG

A collection of websites, articles, blog posts, videos, comments, studies, etc. from other forerunners in the areas of performance that will be covered, along with my own rants, raves, thoughts and ideas about selected topics. Also this blog serves as a showcase of the accomplishments and achievements of the hard-working athletes of Performance Quest Fitness & Athletics.

Monday, February 27, 2012

I'm A Fat Kid At Heart

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28TH, 2012

Open Class 4:30pm / 5:30pm


IF there's anyone who wants to go to the Foothill Boys Varsity basketball PLAYOFF game tonight at 7:00pm. Let me know. I'll be going and am looking for a crew to go support my team with me. This will possibly be their last home game as they will (assuming they win tonight against Las Plumas) play Saturday at Chico State for the Section Championship...which leads me to my next question. Is there anyone who might wanna roll down to Chico State with me this Saturday and catch some local championship basketball? Let me know asap in case I need to figure out rides/seating arrangements. Still fuzzy on Saturday's details but I'll update you as soon as I have them (hopefully by tomorrow's post).


LATELY there's been a lot of comparison between Performance Quest athletes and CrossFit Redding athletes alike about who has the chubbiest baby or who was the chubbiest baby. I figured I'd throw my Adonis-like figure into the mix and maybe give you guys a good chuckle. When I tell you that I had to work EXTREMELY hard to become athletic I'm not lying. With "cheeks" like these there's not a whole lot of athleticism that comes equipped with the standard package. It took years of performance enhancement work and modifications to not only do what I do today, but to just be able to do a single pull-up for God's sake.And I didn't lose this "baby fat" until late in 7th grade!
My family nickname while growing up was "Moose" since you were wondering. Yes, for all the obvious reasons.


Coach-Fat-Kid-At-Heart-Justin
PerformanceQuestFitness@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment