WHAT YOU WILL FIND ON PERFORMANCE QUEST FITNESS & ATHLETICS' BLOG

A collection of websites, articles, blog posts, videos, comments, studies, etc. from other forerunners in the areas of performance that will be covered, along with my own rants, raves, thoughts and ideas about selected topics. Also this blog serves as a showcase of the accomplishments and achievements of the hard-working athletes of Performance Quest Fitness & Athletics.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Appologies for the blog post hiatus. Wanted to let you all know that I will return to teaching classes this coming Monday (August 16th) at 6pm. That is the only class I have scheduled for the day. Monday I will also pick back up on the 2 Minute Shoulder Drill Series so you can continue to care for and cure yourself.

Please bear with me as I figure out what my schedule will exactly be like for the remainder of August.

Coach Justin
PerformanceQuestFitness@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment