WHAT YOU WILL FIND ON PERFORMANCE QUEST FITNESS & ATHLETICS' BLOG

A collection of websites, articles, blog posts, videos, comments, studies, etc. from other forerunners in the areas of performance that will be covered, along with my own rants, raves, thoughts and ideas about selected topics. Also this blog serves as a showcase of the accomplishments and achievements of the hard-working athletes of Performance Quest Fitness & Athletics.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

This Could Be Even BIGGER Then The Vitamin D Discovery

FRIDAY, AUGUST 27TH, 2010
No Classes
NOTE: Next class time will be Monday, August 30th at 6:30pm

A number of you know how highly I regard the importance of Vitamin D - specifically Vitamin D3 - but I know that not all of you do. To sum it up for you, I take only a couple of supplements and out of the two or three that I keep in rotation Vitamin D3 never leaves that rotation. I take anywhere from 5,000IU to 10,000IU per day depending on the time of year and my sun exposure for the day. And, if I get enough sun throughout the day (anywhere from 4-6 hours or more sun with my shirt off the entire time), which doesn't happen very often, I don't take any at all for the day.

Vitamin D is something that nearly everyone is deficient in but is vitally important for proper function and health of our body. In other words it is a MUST HAVE!

Read this to see if you're getting enough Vitamin D already - Are You Getting Enough Vitamin D

I can't emphasize enough the importance that Vitamin D (or lack there of) plays in your life, and, in knowing this, you can only imagine how crucial something that might possibly be even more important would be.

Well, here it is folks. Vitamin K.

PLEASE read this short article on the amazing benefits of Vitamin K as well as the different types of Vitamin K and which types you need.

This Could Be Even BIGGER Then The Vitamin D Discovery


Coach Justin
PerformanceQuestFitness@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment