WHAT YOU WILL FIND ON PERFORMANCE QUEST FITNESS & ATHLETICS' BLOG

A collection of websites, articles, blog posts, videos, comments, studies, etc. from other forerunners in the areas of performance that will be covered, along with my own rants, raves, thoughts and ideas about selected topics. Also this blog serves as a showcase of the accomplishments and achievements of the hard-working athletes of Performance Quest Fitness & Athletics.

Monday, June 13, 2011

The Whole 30 Challenge...Are You In?

TUESDAY, JUNE 14TH, 2011

Open Class 4:00pm

Foothill Volleyball 6:00pm

This Wednesday CrossFit Redding is kicking off a 30 day Paleo challenge. Naturally, I signed myself right up for it. And yes, as much as it may surprise you, I am going to have to cut some things out of my diet. I am encouraging and hoping that all of you will take the initiative to change your lives with me. I need your support in this just as you need mine. As you've undoubtedly learned through CrossFit there is no better motivation than having someone else pursue a goal with you.

I'm going to refrain from hammering home the reason and parameters of this challenge because this link below will provide all of the information you need. Let me know as soon as possible if you are interested and I'll help get you set up.

Also, please feel free to send any questions my way. I'm here to help in every way that I can. Don't let me want this for you more than you want it for you!




Here are some additional links that will help you:














Good luck and I look forward to diving into this with you...


Coach Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment