WHAT YOU WILL FIND ON PERFORMANCE QUEST FITNESS & ATHLETICS' BLOG

A collection of websites, articles, blog posts, videos, comments, studies, etc. from other forerunners in the areas of performance that will be covered, along with my own rants, raves, thoughts and ideas about selected topics. Also this blog serves as a showcase of the accomplishments and achievements of the hard-working athletes of Performance Quest Fitness & Athletics.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Know Your Parts

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 11TH, 2010
NO CLASS
NOTE: The next class will be held Monday at 6:30pm. Time to roll now that my volleyball season is coming to a close. Be prepared.

Want to know what all those silly words I keep mentioning are? Test yourself here and see how you do and then look up what you don't know. If you don't know or memorize what all of the muscles are at least you can get an idea of which part of the body I'm referring to when I say one of those foreign words...like sternocleidomastoid (my favorite).

Which muscle name is your favorite?

Coach Justin

PerformanceQuestFitness@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment